Apply to job ads for me
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 CAD
- Total Bids 6
I am a job seeker in Toronto, Canada. I am looking to hire someone who will search, select, and apply to job advertisements for me on a daily basis. You will be working on job search websites like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], on my behalf. The workflow will look something like this:
1) SEARCH (20%): you will search for opportunities which match my previous experience/education and my goals.
2) TWEAK (50%): you will tweak a copy of my resume to appropriately match the job posting's keywords and requirements.
3) APPLY(25%): you will complete the application for the position on my behalf.
4) FOLLOW-UP (5%): you will send (templated) emails to relevant Human Resources departments, following up regarding the jobs applied to.
You will be provided with a gmail address; a [url removed, login to view] account; a dropbox account (to save resume copies); and a copy of my resume which is targeted towards a similar role. I require 5 unique job applications per day, with resumes appropriately tweaked for each position.
Expected budget for this project is $150, expected to last 4 weeks. I will pay weekly on each Sunday.
Please feel free to ask questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online