Load 5 Contents to a Joomla Template + 5 Products to the Store
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
We need a freelancer to upload contents to a Joomla Website + add some extra small modifications (modules + animated header + post store products). It is not making a custom template. You will not have to make custom programming, nor design changes. It is just loading contents and making some small modifications. We will provide… Joomla already installed + administrator + FTP user and pass + the chosen template + source files + quickstart + original contents.
WORKS TO DO:
- Animated Header: you will have to upload 3 images to the animated header (we use modules like “simple image gallery”). You just upload the images, set the module position, configure the module and edit the images to make them fit the size of the template and look nice;
- Logo: replace the template logo for the logo provided by the client;
- Modules: add 3 or 4 modules (right, or left, or bottom), for example: a link to the client`s Facebook and Twitter pages with an icon + a text with tips or faqs + google map + some banners or similar, best sellers, latest products, etc.;
- Online Store: joomshopping is already installed and configured, you will just add 1 sample category and 5 sample products with images and texts sent by the client (get them from clients listings), and make it work on the Spanish version;
- Tabs: each tab is a button of the menu you must create. The tabs generally are: Home + Online Store (see above) + Services + About Us + Contact (must include a Google Map). Each page (except Online Store and Contact) must contain a text of at least 200 characters and 2 images. The texts and images are provided by the client (most contents will be in Spanish - Español).
VERY IMPORTAT ABOUT THE CONTENT: texts must look nice (not just copy and paste). That means… justified, add bold randomly, and use at least 1 or 2 options of Typography, for example: notice styles, highlight words, icons, list styles, etc.;
The freelancer must have experience in working with the different Joomla Frameworks...
Total budget for this job is $ 65,00.- since it is just adding some contents and minimum details (it can be done in a few hours). Please do not bid more than that. A plus can be paid if done fast and as indicated. We can send you 50% in advance by Milestone System once you indicate you can start with this (asap). The whole Job can be done in less than 1 day, but we can give you 5 or 6 days to finish it correctly. IMPORTANT: if you take more than 6 days or your delay is big, we will have to cancel the project, and the payment, and award another freelancer.
Please only bid if you have at least more than 5 positive feedbacks and have some works to show, of proven experience in Joomla. And also if you are professional and you are not doing this on your spare time (if you do not have something to show to the client in 2 days we will have to cancell this project). You must be able to start with this asap.
Happy Bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online