Move Old HTML Site with 15 Pages to Joomla + Add Some Modules + Header
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $138 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a freelancer to upload contents to a Joomla Website + make some small modifications (modules + logo upload + animated header, etc.). It is not making a custom template. You will not have to make custom programming. It is just loading contents and small modifications. We will provide… Joomla already installed + administrator + FTP user and pass + the chosen template + source files + quickstart + content and images.
WORKS TO DO:
- Animated Header: you will have to upload 5 images to about 3 the animated headers (we use modules like “simple spotlight”). You just upload the images, set the module position, install and configure the module and edit the images to make them fit the size of the template, and show on different pages. They must look nice and professional;
- Logo: the client will send its logo, you will have to upload it and make it fit on the chosen template after editing it and make it look nice;
- Modules: add 3 or 4 modules (right, or left, or bottom), for example: a link to the client`s Facebook and Twitter pages with an icon + a text with tips or faqs + some banners + google maps + addthis + some contents or similar, etc.;
- Template: a template is already installed and working, you need just to organize the structure to make it look like the client desires (unpublish unnecessary modules, publish others, etc.,);
- Tabs: each tab is a button of the menu you must create. There are 6 tabs to load, for example: Home + About Us+ Our Services + Clients + Gallery + Contact (must include a Google Map), etc.. Each page must contain a text of at least 200 characters and 2 images. The texts and images are provided by the client. If not, you can upload any sample text or image you find on the Internet, always related to the client´s business (most contents will be in Spanish - Español);
- Footer: add a link to our site and a menu;
IMPORTANT: the texts must be in order (justified, with some bolds, typo, nice style, etc.), the images must have text around, a border of 2 pixels, a link to popup, etc. (that means: not just copy and paste). Typography: it is important that ALL the texts of the site have advanced typography, for example… bold, block quotes, notice styles, highlight words or phrases, icons, etc.
IMPORTANT ABOUT CONTENT: If contents are not loaded as stated, we will have to cancel the milestone, award another freelancer and leave Negative Feedback, so please pay attention on how the content looks, the site must look really NICE and PROFESSIONAL;
Total budget for this job is $ 65,00.- since it is just adding some contents and minimum details (it can be done in a few hours, it is really easy). Please do not bid more than that amount. A plus can be paid if done fast and as indicated. We can send you 50% in advance by Milestone System once you indicate you can start with this. You will start working as soon as possible. The whole Job can be done in less than 1 day, but we can give you 5 or 6 days to finish it correctly.
Please only bid if you have at least more than 5 positive feedbacks (or will not be considered) and have some works to show, of proven experience in Joomla, and you are professional and you are not doing this on your spare time, and you start with this asap.
The freelancer must have experience in working with the following Joomla Frameworks...
Gantry Framework (Rocketheme)
T3 Framework (Joomlart)
Spanish skills are preferred too...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online