Admin Person Required for Travel Site Projects
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 14
We are seeking a highly motivated fast learner, who thrives on surviving in a fast paced changing environment, to be part of an iconic boutique travel company specializing in luxury travel.
- Skills in : Proofreading, Article Rewriting, Travel Writing, Data Entry, Product Management (online products)
- Excellent written and verbal skills, good analytical skills and sound judgment, confidence in dealing with all aspects of correspondence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High efficiency which requires clarity, creativity and thinking outside square
- the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
Skills which are an advantage:
graphic design, photoshop
SEO & web development
Enthusiasm and going the extra mile will be highly prized as you take full ownership of tasks
To be considered for this amazing opportunity to be part of the FirstClass group, please apply NOW with a cover letter stating briefly:
- Two reasons why you are interested in this position;
- Three reasons why we should hire you;
- Your relevant experience
- Three of your highest achievements;
together with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online