Calling for C-level contacts to add to database
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 7
Hello. This is TELEMARKETING AND RESEARCH project. We have call scripts already written. We have a list of 330 company names and addresses in Excel. Attached is an example of 15 of the 330 companies in Excel. You will need to provide the following information for each company listing:
- Phone number and email address for the (1) Chief Information Officer- CIO, (2) Chief Financial Officer- CFO, (3) Chief Executive Officer- CEO and/or President. These people need to reside at the company address location we have on file.
- Number of people at the address we have on file
You will NOT use the Internet nor another database to find these names. You will need to call these organizations for the above information.
*** IN ORDER FOR ME TO CONSIDER YOU FOR THIS PROJECT, PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING: ***
1. Estimated time you expect to complete this project
2. Your experience in working with these types of projects
3. An example of a call script you used in a similar project
4. An example of an Excel spreadsheet you created which may be similar to this project
5. The winner of this project will have a phone interview with us before we select you.
Language requirement is a high proficiency in US English (spoken and written). You'll need to call to above companies which are based in the United States in the following states: New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. The time zone is Eastern Standard Time in the United States (-5:00 Greenwich Mean Time). So you're spoken English will need to be well understood and your calls will need to be made between 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. You will be reimbursed for telephone expenses and will be required to submit an itemized bill for your telephone expenses.
You will receive payment from us once you invoice us. The payment will be broken up into Milestone payments.
Thank you in advance for considering this project,
DavidGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online