Dear future contractor,
If you are an experience researcher, this shouldn't take more than 48hrs, I need a technical researcher to research the below few questions for the car servicing industry in Australia:
1. How many cars are there in Australia? Organise by make and country of origin(i.e Japanese, German, Italian & etc). Models not necessary.
2. The age of the cars? How many cars fit in these age ranges, :
a) less than 12 months
b) 12 to 36 months
c) 36 to 60 months
d) over 60 months
3. How many of those cars by different age groups service their cars at dealership owned centres vs 3rd party mechanic shops.
4. Find the average price per service based on the car brand/or country of origin
5. Find the frequency of services per year based on the car brand/or country of origin
6. Find the average margins a mechanic makes based on the car brand/or country of origin
To be a successful candidate, you need to do the following:
1)Answer 2 out of the 6 questions and demonstrate your findings.
2)Provide me 2 information that is not listed above about the car servicing industry in Australia?
thanks for your application. I have 3 similar projects, successful candidates will have the chance of repeat business. Bonus of 1.5 times will be paid for good work!
p.s You will need to comply with the terms of No upfront and payment will be made at the end of project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Dear laudeego, Greetings! One of the Top notch service provider on freelancer.com. Kindly refer to your private message box for further details. Thank you.
I can have this project done for you really quickly. I have excellent English comprehension, and I also type really quickly and accurately. Please let me know if you are interested