Car Serving/Repair Industry Market Research
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $123 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Dear future contractor,
If you are an experience researcher, this shouldn't take more than 48hrs, I need a technical researcher to research the below few questions for the car servicing industry in Australia:
1. How many cars are there in Australia? Organise by make and country of origin(i.e Japanese, German, Italian & etc). Models not necessary.
2. The age of the cars? How many cars fit in these age ranges, :
a) less than 12 months
b) 12 to 36 months
c) 36 to 60 months
d) over 60 months
3. How many of those cars by different age groups service their cars at dealership owned centres vs 3rd party mechanic shops.
4. Find the average price per service based on the car brand/or country of origin
5. Find the frequency of services per year based on the car brand/or country of origin
6. Find the average margins a mechanic makes based on the car brand/or country of origin
To be a successful candidate, you need to do the following:
1)Answer 2 out of the 6 questions and demonstrate your findings.
2)Provide me 2 information that is not listed above about the car servicing industry in Australia?
thanks for your application. I have 3 similar projects, successful candidates will have the chance of repeat business. Bonus of 1.5 times will be paid for good work!
p.s You will need to comply with the terms of No upfront and payment will be made at the end of project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online