Multimedia Content Researcher and Organizer
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $81 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need someone who has/is:
- Fast internet connection (can stream & download / upload video without problem)
- Organized. You will be working with many data.
- Decent English listening/reading skill. All works are to be delivered in perfect English.
- Like learning new things.
- Communicate daily through email & GTalk. Project will be CANCELLED, if you don't give any
update within max 48 hours.
To find video / audio over the internet that are related to specific topic (will be given
later), and check the video to make sure that it is appropriate.
You must be able to query Google to find QUALITY videos, and navigate websites.
Familiar with YouTube and other video sharing sites, Podcast sites is an advantage.
For this project, please bid for finding 200 multimedia content (video, audio,
This is a long term project, qualified person can work full-time with better rewards & bonuses.
Thanks for bidding.
PS. Send me a PM if you are willing to know how simple/hard it is to find one multimedia
content. I will give you a sample task that you will actually do. You should be able to finish
within minutes or even seconds.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online