We run a fast-growing UK-based, business to business (B2B) site for the mobile app industry. This connects mobile app developers and marketers with mobile ad platforms and app promotion services. We create lists, databases, directories, infographics, presentations and blog posts covering companies in emerging sectors like Mobile Advertising and Appstore Optimization (ASO).
We are looking for a researcher/ content editor to help us with the following:
1. Researching mobile ad networks, app promotion services using their websites
2. Creating summary descriptions in wordpress and uploading logos and other assets
3. Adding other relevant details to the database - social media accounts, contact details etc
4. Understand the mobile app and advertising industries and get involved in developing other types of content for the site, such as Infographics, presentations
- Experienced wordpress user
- Able to write for a B2B audience
- Interest in the mobile apps, mobile advertising, mobile marketing businesses and companies
- Systematic person that is able to create an efficient process for researching and writing content
- Google docs account/ user - able to use google spreadsheets to log work items etc
- Able to use basic photo/ image editing tools e.g. for cropping, resizing
- Native/ fluent written English
13 freelancers are bidding on average £20/hour for this job
I am a business consultant and creative writer with experience and interest in Mobile and Social Media domain. More information provided in the Message Box.
Hi! I'm an experience digital marketing consultant and copy editor. I have sent you more information in a personal message, and would love to take on this project.