We are a Canada based Email Marketing company focused on the Real Estate industry. We seek a Full time Virtual Assistant for managing Data Entry Workers who build databases of email addresses.
We seek a Full Time Virtual Assistant on a permanent, full time basis (40 hours per week minimum). You **must** fluently speak and write both Hindi and Urdu. Strong English speaking and writing skills required. Vworker certification for your English speaking and writing skills is a definite great asset.
You will be responsible for the entire process of Sourcing, Hiring and Managing a steadily growing number of full time and part time Data Entry Workers who will be mostly located in India and Pakistan.
See detailed requirements below.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Posting Job ads for Data Entry Workers on sites like Vworker for various Data Entry projects
- Interviewing and selecting the best qualified Data Entry workers for each project
- **Managing Data Entry workers** including:
- Watching training videos provided for projects (videos are narrated in English)
- Re-creating exact versions of these training videos translated into both Hindi and Urdu languages (you will need a microphone on your PC for doing this - software and training for creating training videos on your PC will be provided)
- Assigning tasks to workers by providing a written overview of the project, uploading the training videos you've created to Dropbox (a file hosting service), and providing links to workers so they can download and watch these training videos
- Answering any questions from workers about projects while encouraging them to first rely on the training videos for getting the answers they need about doing the project before asking you questions
- Paying workers weekly through Vworker or other similar employment site
- **Monitoring worker Productivity Levels**: keeping regular contact with workers and ensuring they are:
- actively working on the project they committed to
- working the number of hours per week they have previously committed to
- recognizing any workers who are not keeping up with their work commitments, following up with them for understanding why they are not working, and terminating any workers who are consistently not meeting their work commitments
- finding, hiring and training new workers for replacing terminated workers
- establishing benchmarks for worker productivity (IE how much data each worker should be generating per hour) and monitoring and recording weekly productivity levels for ensuring high productivity levels amongst all workers
- awarding bonuses to worker for reaching above average productivity levels
- Quality Control: doing regular spot checks on work submitted by workers, ensuring the work submitted was done accurately and thoroughly