I am just putting this out there before we attempt to hire someone local. I am looking for a dependable person to list around 100 items per week. This is not a project, it is ongoing work, for at least the next six months & likely more.
Weekly, the person would download a zip file of photos & data from our FTP site and import into an ebay listing software to begin listing. Once received, you would need to do the following for each listing:
1. Write a short description, mentioning the condition of the item and if there are any flaws.
2. List the accessories included in the photos
3. Find a manufacturers description from the web for the item or produce one from the data in the photos.
4. Write a title
5. Set the category
6. Set the Shipping price
The data would be entered into a listing software like Turbo Lister or GarageSale and zipped up & re-uploaded to the FTP site.
I used to do this job myself and could complete a listing in around 2 minutes.
1. You must have excellent written English. If your written English is bad, it decreases our sales.
2. You must have somewhat of an amount of knowledge regarding many different items from electronics to fashion.
3. You must have excellent Google skills to locate proper item specs. If the specs are wrong, we lose money.
4. You must be able to complete listings, like clockwork by the same day every week.
5. You will need to pass a test
1. We are willing to pay $1 per listing, which translate to $90-$125 per week or around $15-$25 per hour depending on how fast you are.
2. You will receive payment weekly via Paypal
3. We must have a signed work agreement
Feel free to ask any questions. This is guaranteed money every week for the foreseeable future.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
I just want to confirm that I will not have to list the item on Ebay. Or if I do I would use your Ebay id. I currently have several fixed priced items on Ebay. I can PM my id if you would like to check my feedback.