Need Established eBay Seller for Electronics business
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1233 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for serious people who have experience in sales on eBay.
We are here to look for a reliable business relationship and will take good care for every new seller.
- You'll need to have experience on how to sell item(s) on eBay or Amazon.
- Your eBay, Paypal or Amazon should be more than 12 months old.
- You should have the time in the day to answer customer questions, list items and create sales reports.
- You should be experienced in selling; I will provide listing descriptions, images, price;
- You must be able to speak good English.
-You must have a valid, working and completely unlimited verified Paypal account which has been used often for transactions (So payments don't get held).
- You must not have any sending or receiving limits. (REALLY IMPORTANT)
-You must have bank account to receive payment from eBay
-You must be able to sell on Ebay US.
- Auctions will be BIN (Buy-it Now) in Fixed price format for most items.
- You will receive $10 per sale (Around 100+ items per month)
- Must have a minimum selling limit of $15,000+
- Items will be shipped once you are receive the payment and I will give the tracking numbers.
-All our products come with a 14 day return policy for defects or item not as described.
-Shipping is free
-These are genuine products. These are not fakes or counterfeit!!
-Payment will be made to your verified PayPal account.
This is an ongoing job.
If you meet all the requirements above please contact us and provide your EBAY ID.
If you have any doubt we can provide proof .
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online