Product Data Entry into Ecommerce Web Sites
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $30 USD / hour
- Total Bids 40
Seeking individual to enter new product details into e-commerce web sites.
* Individual will be provided access to sites' admin panels (X-cart); and relevant details about new products and categories.
* Will be expected to create/upload thumbnail, product, and detailed images, as available from existing images.
* Will be required to write product descriptions and original detailed descriptions using various sources - including the internet. Writing must not be copy-pasted, but paraphrased from other sources for optimal SEO.
* Will be required to input other detailed product information (UPC codes, product attributes, manufacturers part numbers, etc.) into the new product input form.
* Individual will be expected to regularly summarize their work product, as well as outline missing pieces of data for provider, whereupon provider will either gather the required data or put individual in contact with sources of product information. In other words, we don't need a machine, but a resourceful and somewhat creative individual who communicates well.
* Continuity of the individual providing services is essential. There will be a learning curve, and frequent communications between individual and provider will need to occur.
* If this project goes well, could be expanded to other areas such as customer service, telephone support, etc.
Thanks for your consideration.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online