Authorize Twitter Accounts To [url removed, login to view]
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 9
Task is very simple. I have an ultimate plan at [url removed, login to view] and all you have to do is link all my social accounts to my [url removed, login to view] account. There are about 600 social accounts. This is a repetitive task and requires copy pasting. Username and password is given. Freelance must have enough private proxies to keep the social accounts active. The task is done in such steps:
1. Clear web browser cache and history
2. Switch to a different private proxy
3. Login it my [url removed, login to view] account
4. Go to "Stacks" menu
5. There is one stacks called "twitter accounts" and you must click the "+ add" button located in the DESTINATIONS box to add an account from the CSV file.
6. Click NEW twitter account and click START AUTHORIZATION
7. Go to CSV file and copy the username and password and login to authorize [url removed, login to view]
8. After the authorization, click on SCHEDULE TAB, and set one time. Do not change the days. Only the post time. For each account you add, always add one hour from the previous posting time. For example, once you authorized an account, set it to post at 12 AM. Then for another account, set it to post at 1 AM, and so on.
9. Go to POST CONTENT tab and uncheck post link and click save.
10. Clear cache and history and close browser and repeat process.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online