Data entry for menu - repost 1
This project was successfully completed by services97 for $50 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In15 days
Job description, Copy and Paste restaurant menu from the owner website to our website, word for word. This job is for 100 Menu with potential rehire if you desire to continue.
Sample menu: (please keep in mind, menu can varies from 30 to 100++ dish total)
[url removed, login to view]
Sample of our website:
[url removed, login to view]
Your job is to copy and paste from a range of 30 to 100+ dish (which includes -dish name, description of dish and price and the basic restaurant information and other important information that may be useful to user) All work must be consistent and accurate
• Payment is given to menu with little or no major error only
• All initial milestone request must be 20$
• All bid must be 50$ no more, no less
• Payment is based on per menu. Example 100 menu for $50 equal to $[url removed, login to view] per menu. So if you completed 50 menu and only 35 has no error, we will pay you $[url removed, login to view] x 35 = $17.5
• After completing 100 menu, your payment will increase from $[url removed, login to view] to $[url removed, login to view] per menu
• After 200 menu, you payment will increase to $1 per menu.
• Bonuses will be given accordingly to how efficient and fast the work is done.
Things to keep in mind:
• able to read English well and have a basic understanding of food name and description
• be able to distinguish the important information and use good judgment
• Every menu is going to be different, some may be harder to work with, and most will take roughly 20-45mins to complete depending on your English and skill level
• Lunch menu, Dinner menu, Brunch, Etc. Menu are all consider 1 menu
• Must complete 100 menu or the project is consider incomplete
• After completing 100 menus, you have the option to continue and can quit without effecting your feedback.
• All work must be done correct the first time, we do not allow you to edit your menu once you submit the work (reason is because we do not want members editing other members work by accident)
• If you find a menu with much error, you cannot delete or edit, your only option is to re-create the menu but it will only count as 1 menu.
To bid on the project, you must follow and understand the requirements. And please do not private message me your resume, portfolio or anything that does not contain a question. All bidder must answer the question, Why is editing not allow once the work is submit? Anyone fail to answer the simple question will be disqualify for the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online