We are looking for someone to provide executive assistant services for at least fourty hours in the next month, and possibly more if we establish a good working relationship and mutual trust. The primary amount of work will be focused on managing a calendar and scheduling appointments.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Great communication and English abilities
6. Experience with managing calendars and scheduling
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
The following are REQUIREMENTS. Please do not bid if you do not meet these requirements:
1. Ability to work from 9AM - 5PM in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
2. Reliable Internet service
3. Ability to communicate over VOIP phone regularly during the day.
4. Ability to work at least 10 hours per week. More is preferable.
In your bid, please state:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Any previous executive assistant experience that you have.
This position could be a great opportunity for you to work with some very talented, hard-working, and ethical people who will expect great things from you but will treat you well in return. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
hello keith, i think this is the opportunity i am looking for, i am very much interested in working in this type of job, please check the message board for more details, thanks
Hello Keith, Good day! I am a Virtual Assistant for over 8 years now and would like to apply for this job posting. My skills and qualifications is attached on private message. Thank You