research top best 5,000+ clean, funny and interesting jokes in a variety of areas
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 23
We need you to collect 5,000 + funny, interesting and CLEAN jokes for a variety of category, for examples, for life, kids, office, adults...etc. You will need to provide them in a word document, the jokes will be below format. Let me know your bid on this one if you are interested, thanks. Please reply back with first sentence saying " I want to be successful " and provide 3-5 jokes so that we know you read through this JD well enough. Thanks.
[url removed, login to view]'s Wife
Mick's wife was furiously humping away with her husband's best mate, Peter, when suddenly the phone rang. She hopped out of bed and returned to the sweaty sheet after a brief conversation.
"Who was it?" the back stabbing buddy asked.
"Oh, that was Mick," she replied calmly.
"Oh crap, I'd better be going then!" he said. "Did Mick say where he was?"
"Relax -- he's down at the pub playing a few games of pool with you."
2. A Minute? An hour?
"For the last time," a husband shouted the bedroom, "are you ready to go?"
"For heaven's sake, be quiet," retorted his wife. "I've been telling you for last one hour that I'll be ready in a minute."
3. From a woman's point of view
- The most perfect man in the world is her father. :)
- The most abused husband in the world is her brother. :p
- The most handsome man in the world is her son. ;)
- The luckiest and happiest man in the world is her sister's husband. :D
- The most thankful man in the world is her son in law.
- And the worst, most selfish, heartless, total jerk and the man with worst behavior in in the world in her husband.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online