Data entry from google search
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $118 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
We want to develop a database from a existing website, according to following procedure:
- You will get into a website we will indicate and access to their open “businesses” database.
- In an Excel file you will store for each company following information accessible from the website:
o Company name
o Location (City, Province)
- Taking into account Email is not accessible from the website database, the following shall be done for each company in order to get the Email and store it in the Excel file:
o Copy company name in Google Spain (customize local search in Spain) and search
o Open as necessary search result pages to get company Email (according to our experience normally company name appears in one of 5 first search results)
o Copy company name email in the Excel file
- This process shall be repeated for [url removed, login to view] contacts of the website database and final product shall be an excel file with Company name, Location, Telephone and Email for each company.
- Budget shall be provided by you for required [url removed, login to view] contacts. However only companies with all contact details (Company name, Location, Telephone and Email) included in the Excel will be paid. If any of the fields is not provided that particular contact will not be paid.
- Payment terms shall be as follows:
Please provide budget for this works if you are interested.
Please read carefully project description
some part of the data comes from a website open database
but email has to be got from Google by searching for it with company name.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online