Prepare Joomla Site Admin Guide
This project was awarded to NickSills for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I have a joomla website and i want to develop an admin guide. This will give the site administrators a visual guide as to how to perform certain tasks from the admin section. I will need two sets of guides - the first one will be a screen recording to show the "how to videos" and the second will be on powerpoint slide to show the graphics or screenshots of "how to screenshots".
The following areas should be covered but not limited to these areas;
1. How to change the pictures and text on the main banners?
2. How to change the pictures on the goal boxes at the home page
3. How to edit and add news and event
4. How to add a new poll question
5. How to add new pictures in the gallery
6. How to add video in the video section
7. How to manage the blog section
8. How to add downloadable materials - i.e download section
9. How to create new articles, pages and edit the content in all the areas.
10. How to add to menus and edit existing menus
11. How to add new FAQ notes and edit existing
12. How to manage (add and edit) all the elements of the media section
The person will need to be good user of Joomla as he/she will have to figure these out themselves. It is quite straight forward but i am willing to provide assistance as needed.
The site is located on a test server for now and can be accessed - [url removed, login to view]~mdgsgov/
I will send a template and login details once selected
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online