Transcribe what you hear on radio into a simple online form!
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $10 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 AUD / hour
For a period of 4 hours (from 4PM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) until 8PM AEDT) Monday-Friday you will use a web browser to listen to digital radio and transcribe what you hear using a simple online form using the instructions below:
1. When a song is playing, enter the name of the song and the artist - this should be visible in the top section of the page when you receive the link
2. When an ad plays, record the name of the advertiser, the product being advertised and the website / phone number mentioned in the ad
3. When a message from a sponsor is announced by the DJ, record the name of the sponsor and the main topic of the message
4. When a promotional message for the radio station plays, just record the name of the program that is being promoted
5. When a news or traffic report is played, simply select "news" or "traffic" and press Enter
PLEASE NOTE: Reliable professionals with high level english proficiency and a commitment to rapid, 100% data entry accuracy will only be considered.
Further detailed instructions and URL's will be provided to the successful candidate.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online