Cable Gator is looking for Customer Service Agents!
Cable Gator is an internet, home phone, cable TV, and mobility service provider that is currently servicing over 4600 accounts nationwide.
Cable Gator is currently seeking full time/part time agents to take inbound calls & chat support; we are seeking serious applicantsthat are able to pick up on the tasks trained on. Should you wish to apply simply send a resume to The Administrator removed this message due to contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions.. The starting wage is $[url removed, login to view] hourly plus potential monthly bonuses based on performance. You may also contact our hiring team by calling The Administrator removed this message due to contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions. Ext. 102
We wish to thank each and every applicant that applies; although we would like to hire all applicants, this is not feasible, and only applicants that we feel would be a good long term fit will be contacted.
- Willingness to work either days, nights , and weekends
- Working with customer signups and account management
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong, professional and positive communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work alone with minimal direction or supervision
- Literate knowledge of Word, Outlook highly recommended
- Some high school completed
- Experience with call centre environment an asset
- 1 or more years experience in customer service relations
Again, we are looking for serious applicants.
If you meet these requirements, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you
Thank you for your interest in Cable Gator.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Our objectives are great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. Our Slogan : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks
Hi, We am interested with the job you have posted.Kindly refer to your PMB for further discussion about my bid.I am looking forward to work on/at your project. Thank you