WORDPRESS - cut and paste 420 articles
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 55
My client has a Dutch website, but knowledge of Dutch is not required. I have made a Wordpress site, and in the admin the 420 articles are already present. But they are all still empty, as client delivered the content in 420 Word/OpenDoc files. What you need to do about 420 times is:
1. Search the article title in Wordpress admin and click Edit.
2. Open the associated Word file in Word or OpenOffice.
3. Copy paste (as plain text) 4 sections from Word into Wordpress
4. Make small manual corrections. All that you need is to select various words (about 10 per article) that are not yet correctly colored red in Wordpress as shown in the Word file. You select each of those words with your mouse and select the style "Red" from the style dropdown.
5. Save the article and go on to the next article.
In the beginning this takes about 8 minutes per article, but with some practive the time is about 5-7 minutes. So assuming about 7 minutes per article the time you need to do the job is about:
7 minutes X 420 = 2940 minutes. Rounding off to 3000 minutes that is about 50 hours of work.
Please state your experience, bid price and how much time you need to finish the project. Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online