Data entry in Excel for use with importing products in OpenCart product import tool.
This project was awarded to diamond247 for $103 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I will be providing a Microsoft Excel 2010 file for use with OpenCart's "Export Import Tool". The job requires you to visit my supplier's website (to be mentioned with the winning bid) and copy all products, prices, and images into the Excel database file for proper importing with the Importing tool.
- You will need to have all of the products categorized properly to corospond with my brands on my website www.CellAccess.ca.
- You will need to save each product image and upload it to my OpenCart in order to make it appear on my website.
- I will need all of the products implemented into the website as soon as possible. Preferably within ONE week (7 days) from start date of work.
WHAT I WILL PROVIDE:
- Access to OpenCart backend login
- Excel file with correct IDs and other information. ALL you will need to add are: 1) Product Names 2) Image Sources & 3) Prices
**ATTACHED is a sample file from one of my recent uploads** THIS IS NOT the one that will be provided. It's for sample viewing only but it is the same format.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online