I will be providing a Microsoft Excel 2010 file for use with OpenCart's "Export Import Tool". The job requires you to visit my supplier's website (to be mentioned with the winning bid) and copy all products, prices, and images into the Excel database file for proper importing with the Importing tool.
- You will need to have all of the products categorized properly to corospond with my brands on my website www.CellAccess.ca.
- You will need to save each product image and upload it to my OpenCart in order to make it appear on my website.
- I will need all of the products implemented into the website as soon as possible. Preferably within ONE week (7 days) from start date of work.
WHAT I WILL PROVIDE:
- Access to OpenCart backend login
- Excel file with correct IDs and other information. ALL you will need to add are: 1) Product Names 2) Image Sources & 3) Prices
**ATTACHED is a sample file from one of my recent uploads** THIS IS NOT the one that will be provided. It's for sample viewing only but it is the same format.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
Hi, I am experienced in Opencart. Please let me know the website from where we need to get product details and also how many products and which products we need to import? Thanks, Harsh
Hi, After reading your project description. I am willing to do this job for you and ready to work immediately, following your instructions. Kind Regards, Noushin Jahan
Hello, First of all let me introduce myself. I am a [url removed, login to view] Electrical and Electronic Engineer & [url removed, login to view] is going on and besides this, freelancing is my hobby as well as my main source of income and I am a hardcore freelance More