This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $20 USD / hour
We are looking for "experienced" transcribers in the field of general/business transcripts who can ensure a high quality and accurate output. The workers we are looking for should be able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and a fast turn around time of 8-12 hours for 60-90 minutes of audio recordings.
We assign projects on a daily basis, and open for full and part time workers, but a non-disclosure agreement needs to be signed to assure confidentiality of audio materials to be handled.
**Currently we have about 300 hours of audios/videos to be worked on: lectures, podcasts, videos, etc. So a fast TAT is a must.**
**Please note**: In your bids please indicated bid **PER** **AUDIO HOUR and not works hours** , and *include how much audio recording (in mins) can you deliver in* ***6 hours, 8 hours, 12 hour, and 24 hours IN A 5 DAYS WEEK.* (EXAMPLE: 2 hrs of audio in 12 hours x 5 days)
For interested workers, may we request that you first read the requirements and qualifications carefully and ONLY APPLY if you meet the criteria. You will need to complete a sample test audio (10 minutes) for us to evaluate your accuracy and quality - see attached, and submit the completed test file together with your bid
QUALIFICATIONS WE REQUIRE:
1. Experience of at least one (1) year relevant experience in the field of general/business transcripts. Proof of experience, sample work or reference will be highly considered
2. Able to commit and deliver within the required turn around time
3. Must have Express Scribe transcription software, audio & video converters, Skype, Yahoo, and Microsoft 2003.
4. Minimum typing speed of 65 WPM
5. Above average skills in English grammar, usage, and punctuations
6. Able to commit accuracy and quality of 98%.
7. Internet-savvy and research-driven
8. Familiarity with different accents: US, Australia, Indian, UK.
Interested workers, please submit your bid, and in summary please indicate:
* Relevant experience / total # of year experience in actual audio-to-text transcripts
* Available days and hours to work
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online