Magento - Add multiple product images and PDF's to existing products
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $38 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
We'd like images and PDF's extracted from a 3rd party website and added to matching products on a Magento store. You can do this via a scrape and upload or manually via admin. To clarify;
- Match products on one of our Magento stores to products on our manufacturers website
- Upload images from their website to our store via admin or Magmi
- Download PDF's from their website. Add a URL to our PDF attribute in Magento for the corresponding product using our URL and the filename. So for example, if the downloaded file is called [url removed, login to view], you will add the URL, [url removed, login to view] to the pdf attribute for that product.
- Place the PDF's you have downloaded into the pdf folder on our store via FTP. You can also just give the PDF's to us via Dropbox and we will add them to our site
There are about 200 products in total. You must be accurate with an understanding of Magento.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online