Real Estate Phone VA - (US Only)
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 2
MSR Investments LLC - Fast growing real estate investment company is seeking a Rock star Leads and Office Manager to join our team.
We're in Israel but operate in multiple markets across the US. We prefer local candidates but we will consider qualified applicants from anywhere in the US who have the ability to work from their home or personal office.
This is a hourly part-time position with a monthly bonus structure.
- Detail oriented
- Self disciplined and result oriented- Get stuff done and get it done right
- Incredibly friendly on the phone
- Intuitively good with numbers
- Previous lead and database management experience a plus. You should be comfortable with Podio / CRM's and technology in general - we’ll train you on our system, but you should be willing and able to pick up new systems quickly!
- You will need your own computer, internet, printer/scanner and a quiet place to take calls and make calls.
- You will need to work from your home office 10-20 hours per week Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am-5pm.
* 3 years or more administrative experience with positive recommendations
* 3+ years of phone experience handling a high volume of calls preferred.
* 2+ Years of Sales experience would be preferred
* Advanced proficiency with internet tools.
* Maintain business, office and coaching files efficiently
* Ability to manage projects & multi task
* Poised with attention to detail
* Demonstrate a high level of initiative, excellent judgment and pride in your work
* Ability to stay on task and self generate a good strong work ethic without much supervision.
*Real Estate Experience is preferred, but not a must.
Make outbound calls to get more buyers/seller and property managers leads.
- Receive all incoming phone calls and pre-screen leads - extracting vital information and pre-qualifying each lead to determine if they have a property we'd want to purchase.
- Build rapport with sellers and buyers over the phone
- Return calls in a pleasant and upbeat manner.
- Set and schedule Appointments for Acquisition Department and keep our Acquisition team organized and on task
- Enter data and manage our CRM (we use Podio)
- Send offers and follow up with leads
- Manage Follow Up Campaigns with Sellers
- Gathering paperwork from the seller and the buyer, and working with the title company to make sure all parties show up to closing.
- Manage company email and phone system
- Other duties as assigned
We have set up a simple 2 Steps interview process:
If one of these steps is not complete, then your application and resume will be discarded, so please read carefully and follow the detailed instructions we provide!
Step #1: submit your application by clicking this link:
[url removed, login to view]
Step #2: Skype interview with the top candidates!
Thanks for your interest, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online