We are looking for someone to provide executive assistant services in a trial basis for the next month, and possibly more if we establish a good working relationship and mutual trust. The primary amount of work will be focused on managing a calendar and scheduling appointments, as well as other various administrative tasks.
The organization is an evangelical Christian church organization, so we would prefer to work with someone who understands the culture, practices, and history of the evangelical context.
We will pay $100 for 40 hours of assistant work for the trial period.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Basic Microsoft Office software package
5. Great communication and English abilities
6. Experience with managing calendars and scheduling
7. We prefer working with individuals over teams or companies.
The following are REQUIREMENTS. Please do not bid if you do not meet these requirements:
1. Ability to work from 9AM - 5PM in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
2. Reliable Internet service
3. Ability to communicate over VOIP phone regularly during the day.
4. Ability to work at least 40 hours per week.
In your bid, please state:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Any previous executive assistant experience that you have.
This position could be a great opportunity for you to work with some very talented, hard-working, and ethical people who will expect great things from you but will treat you well in return. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
Hi, I am interested to work on your project. I am a Christian and an administrative professional with 10 years of experience. Please check your PM. Thank you very much and best regards, Yessi Tc.
with more than 5 years of experience. I-m capable on working in an open schedule knowing as an assistant have to have the time, the tools and a very good attitude. I think I-m a valuable asset