eTraining Record Book
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 AUD
- Total Bids 7
I work for TAFE Queensland Government and we have around 9,000 student’s in the trade apprentices area, I am a trade teacher I have an 'app' which link to our blogs for student information and resources. What is need is a “eTraining Record Book” for our students to take photo with their smartphone of their work experience and write a comment about their photo, which will have a link form my app.
1. The student will use their smartphone to logon to our data base using their student number and user a 4 digit password.
2. Before going to home screen students will need to “OK” authorised user and confidentiality entry pop up box.
3. Home page will need to show student name and number and employer name, starting dates and completion date of training , this will form the header to home page, below this will be a vertical list of student subject with a horizontal progress bar chart, (templates will needed and add to data base as new student enter system).
4. Students will need to be able to select a subject from home page to continue which could be 1 of 34 subjects to add their entries.
5. Student will need to be able to upload their photo write a short story of experience regarding these photos 4 to 6 times on each upload by 4 times to each subject, (entries 4 to 6 times x 4 uploads).
6. Student will need to be able to return and edit any entries to an uncompleted subject.
7. When the 4 block entries have been achieved to any one subject their employer will need to able to logon (username = student No and their 4 digit pin) enter their comments to support the students entries, once this is executed by employer a yellow √ will show up on horizontal progress bar chart against the applicable subject. Employer will not be able to edit this apprentice (student) entries only view.
[url removed, login to view] this has been executed to an subject by both parties it will fag an email to assigned teacher who will logon and pass comment back to the student on this record subject page and pass him/her on their entries, this will then be formulated back to the progress bar chart on home screen which can be view by all 3 parties.
9. This complete system and process need to be smartphone user friendly.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online