Add products to Virtuemart cart
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $69 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Require help to add products to Virtuemart cart. Items added will be apparels. You will have to create an account with my store, which I will then grant you admin access to do the addition of products.
Will start trial with 10 - 30 products.
Minimum requirement to recognize Korean characters (in order to translate basic information such as measurements, material of items). Knowledge of Korean will be an added bonus.
1. Obtain images from URL which I will provide to you. (Or I can provide to you.)
2. In each image there are some information which I will require you to blot/mosiac out (using photoshop or anything u like).
3. I will provide the HTML template for you to fill up the basic product description, such as colors/measurements/material (which you have to translate and obtain from the images, if you do not know Korean, I can tell you what each column means so that you can what each measurements number means in the image.)
4. Create product sku code and product name based on format I give you when you are adding the product.
5. Fill in field for attributes to the product (if you know Virtuemart, this should be easy.)
6. Fill in field for weight of product (info will be given to you or obtainable from URL).
7. Create price for admin group, which will be the cost price of the item.
8. Add images to the product (definitely will be more than 2 images per product)
All these will be done on a live site. So I cannot afford any errors or breakdown in the database for the site, which means you must have experience in adding products to shopping cart, specifically Virtuemart.
If I am happy with your work, I will have you do this for products from 1 korean site to my site, which I think is at least 150 products. And more from another major shopping mall korean site.
I do not need amazing speed, but decent progress to finish 30 products is required. Of course accuracy of translation of measurements are important.
I know the min amt GAF allows u to bid is 30 bucks. So please state your bid amount in your bid post in the following format, [Bid for addition of 30 products = USD(bid amt) in (number) of days].
example site for product to be added: hxxp://[url removed, login to view]^ark^[url removed, login to view]^ge/neo_go^ods/go^[url removed, login to view]^dsc^ode=1260^799^58
example page for product after it is added: hxxp://[url removed, login to view]^yle^wi^thpas^sio^[url removed, login to view]*Apparels/KR^T-NA^K02^0201
(remove all the '^' symbol from the URLs)
Do not bid if you think this will be an easy/automated/task, as I appreciate seriousness and dedication to ensuring the work will be well done.
Do not bid if you want payment first.
Initial payment will be given for first 10 products completed, verified and deemed satisfactory by me, and then rest of the payment after all 30 products have been added.
If you decided to give up halfway, or after receiving initial payment for 10 products and not completing 30 as agreed upon, a bad rating will be given, so do not bid if you are not intending to follow thru with 30 products.
No need to tell me any experience regarding you that is not related to this project. If I see any, I regard it as you did not read my description, and thus will not be considered.
This job is unique in nature, so if you can do the job well, I will use you on long term basis to add products to my store as it is a hassle to retrain someone else.
And lastly, bid the most competitive price you can give for addition of 30 products. Exorbitant bids will be ignored and kept in mind to be thrown out of consideration for any of my possible future GAF projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online