BPO wanted for data entry process
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 37
We’re a USA based company looking for an established BPO to take over one of our data processes. We have a specific process in place and it is critical that procedures be followed with accuracy at a premium. We are looking for a data entry partner experienced with completing detailed & monotonous data entry work without sacrificing quality.
- At least 3 years experience in data processing as a BPO
- Capacity for up to 15 workers on site
- Reliable high speed internet connection
- Team Viewer access to all workers’ systems
- Management oversight of all work with daily reporting
- Excellent written English for workers, Excellent written & spoken English for managers
- Ability to work hours between 8am - 9pm EST
- Worker should
- Ability to schedule shifts Monday - Saturday EST time
- Instant access to manager on duty at all times, during all shifts via Skype
We expect to have the need for over 50 workers within the next 6 months. You do not need to accommodate our entire workforce, but we do ask that you have capacity for at least 15 workers on our project.
Our rollout plan starts with us hiring and training (1) manager at your company. He/she will be trained in our entire process and will implement it. Moving forward, we expect that person to be a “working manager” -- someone that handles management duties and does data entry work as time permits until the team grows to a point where all time is required for management and reporting tasks. Once the manager is in place we will hire additional work staff in blocks of 3-5 workers and implement our training for each group with the help of the manager on duty. From there we will continue to grow the team until our capacity is met. Our expectation is to pay a flat monthly rate somewhere in the range of $250 per worker.
** Note **
1. Please answer the following questions in your bid text or via private message. Boiler plate and copy & paste bids will be ignored.
2. In your first sentence, tell me what 2+3 is so that we know you have completely read this project profile.
Please answer the following questions in your bid or via private message:
1. We require personal interviews for our managers. Is this a problem?
2. What is the capacity of your operation? (number of workers)
3. Are all of your workers one one site? If not, explain.
4. Where is your operation located and technical requirements outlined above?
5. Anything else specific we should know about your experience with data processing.
For this project we will be hiring a manager for a two week hourly trial.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online