Build desktop app/data base for Windows OS that can be automated / scheduled to collect daily csv files and install them into database,
It will be loosely based on the uploaded file / workbook and automate most of the functions within
Do all the exact calculations and analysis the uploaded file can do probably using data mining and ALL of the formulas from the workbook races sheet
Automate log into at least 2 site maybe 3 (macro/script is in uploaded work book nofrillsbetfair sheet that should do it)
Able to do multiple sort functions and large analysis quickly
Plus a few more some extra formulas need to be worked out e.g. convert time/ speed into mph, distance /time = speed distance/rating, convert rating to expected /sp, expected sp / actual sp etc.
After the event has taken place analyse the ratings produced by formulas compared to the actual ratings needed to match the result of the event and change my ratings to suit, save these ratings in a database and next time an event is to take place with exactly the same criteria then suggest those ratings
The output will need to be a very easily understood display similar to the races sheet and will have 1 summary output per race in race time order like the races sheet in the uploaded file
Prior to bidding please furnish me with a very detailed description of how the database would be done and appearance, to show me that you have read and fully understood the details of the project, otherwise you will not be considered for the project
- The job is required to be completed within 28 days. Please only apply if you have time to work on it daily.
I will be available daily to answer any questions and explain anything via Skype etc.
- I expect regular updates on project progress; if you cannot provide regular updates through email and constant communication don't bother bidding.
-YOU MUST be able to complete work within time limits you state.
- No upfront milestone will be provided.
1. 25% as soon as you complete the project and prove it to be fully functional.
2. Next 50% when you deliver the software/script to me, and prove it to be fully functional.
3. Remaining 25% after 7 days when I have tested the software and finds it to be fully functional as per requirement and bug free.
4. 60 days warranty for any bugs or minor changes
8 freelancers are bidding on average £612 for this job
This sounds really interesting to me. I really would like to do this job. I have 6 years experience working as software delevoper. I worked for companies like DHL, Amazon and IKEA.
Hi, Very interesting job. I hope i can deliver best results on this job within 2-3 weeks. Can you share sample CSV/Excel files that will be input and more details of application requirements?
Interesting job. I'm able to do this job in full time. I have experiencie in .NET (C#, VB), ASP .NET, PHP, MySQL, SQL SERVER, SQLLite. So i can do this project in .NET and MySQL as database.