In Progress

CSV /spreadsheet editing/link correction for 124 records

I have a spreadsheet CSV file in excel the has contains 124 records. About 80-90% of these records contain correct links to products images but the remaining 10% contains dead links that will need to be double checked and edited. I will provide a separate CSV file sheet that shows the image links that should be applied to the correct product descriptions. Once this is finished for one spreadsheet it will need to be applied to 4 other variations of the same CSV through simple copy and pasting. This should be an relatively easy project to handle for an Excel professional. I pay on time and promptly for good work. Check my feedback.

Thanks,

Merchant 00

Skills: Data Entry, Data Processing, Excel, Web Scraping

See more: merchant link, double data entry excel, correct editing, copy editing work, csv correction, csv spreadsheet, simple csv, professional editing, images editing project, image editing work, editing images, editing and copy, data correction, correction, correct csv, spreadsheet csv, copy editing project, excel spreadsheet check check, copy csv excel, check spreadsheet, spreadsheet copy csv, excel check double, editing image product, csv product, check check spreadsheet

About the Employer:
( 80 reviews ) Richardson, Hungary

Project ID: #1555571

Awarded to:

YourAssistant

{{(((Please read PM for further details)))}} ...Thanks

$35 USD in 1 day
(113 Reviews)
6.2

15 freelancers are bidding on average $32 for this job

opu00

Easy Task but need to be done carefully and accurately..I can handle this..Please check pm for details....Thanks

$30 USD in 1 day
(317 Reviews)
7.2
Joshua777

Hi Kindly check my PM Thanks

$35 USD in 1 day
(211 Reviews)
7.1
yourjmr

Hi! I have read and understood the project details. Check PMB for more details.

$30 USD in 1 day
(172 Reviews)
5.9
mimirabb

Ensuring 100% data accuracy with good quality [url removed, login to view] check Pm for details. Thank You!

$30 USD in 1 day
(77 Reviews)
5.5
mun599

Ready to start and can assure you that I can complete in time and with better quality according to your requirements. Please check PM for details. Thank you!

$30 USD in 1 day
(77 Reviews)
5.1
mobeenraheem

We are ready for your project.

$30 USD in 3 days
(18 Reviews)
5.0
jayaprabhujayam

Hi, I am very much interested in this project. Regards, Jay

$30 USD in 1 day
(16 Reviews)
4.5
jayan07

sir, i would like to work with you. please see pm for details.

$30 USD in 2 days
(5 Reviews)
2.9
TwintyOne

check PM please, thank you

$40 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)
1.3
aminul12

I have just seen your Job posting and upon reading thoroughly, I felt strongly that I would be the most qualified contractor for your project. I have vast experience in IT/ Data Entry/ Web/ and Marketing. Understanding More

$40 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
dondjsoni

Hi I am Chartered Accountant and i will complete this task timely and accurate manner.

$31 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
ExBlueDream

I have skill an experience on data processing using MS Excel or MS Access as well as web browsing. Moreover i sit in front the computer more then 12 hours per day. Working on spreadsheet and correcting the link s More

$30 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
patrick5051

I'm very interested in your project. I'm ready to do it. I can finish the job on time. Thank you !

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Tarek440

Hi Merchant00, Let me start your work in which I'm experienced I'm ready to start now and implement successfully your pending project for complete by doing your pending task of correcting links from dead to live and More

$30 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0