Create excel macro to re-organize data
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $73 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need you to create an excel macro.
The starting point is the worksheet I have attached. Keep in mind, right now the worksheet has 3 dates (with entries under each date). However, this macro needs to be able to use many dates (we will have 200+). Here is what we need:
1. The Macro needs to take the info under each date on Sheet #1 ("exportdata"), and organize it by WORKOUT (see Sheet #2 ("organizdata" on this worksheet).
2. Keep in mind, under each date there is a different number of workout (for example 1 date could have 10 exercise and another could have 20). Therefore, I could not use simple formulas to do this.
3. Under each workout, there MAY be more or less than 3 sets. So make sure that the macro puts all the sets in the Sheet #2 "organizedata"
4. It's important to know, that this info comes from a workout tracking device which exports to CSV file, therefore, with each new update, a NEW csv file is created, and I will be copy-pasting that data into this worksheet. So, make sure that it will work if I copy-paste new data on Sheet 1 (i.e the macro needs to be auto-updating).
5. Where I put in formulas, these just need to be converted to real formulas (remove the quotes) and intregrated into the macro so that when it's taking the data from Sheet 1 and putting into Sheet 2 it will automatically calculate those values.
If you have any questions, please ask before bidding. Thank you!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online