Cross database data entry and comparison (+ analyze data)
This project was successfully completed by Alcatraz87 for $80 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $100 USD
Completed In4 days
Looking for a serious freelancer who has experience in data comparison and analytic.
We have approx 10 databases (in Excel) with approx. 1000 names and contact details gathered from marketing campaigns we've done in the past.
Goal is to bring all that data together and create a sort of pattern out of those different databases based on the following:
- who has been responding over a period of 24 months?
- is there a preferred interest profile (a typical product?) based on the the feedback over a period of 24 months?
- which company is more interested in a specific product or technology?
- how many people within that company respond frequently (who are our brand promoters?)
- bring this information into 1 general database (dbx)
- visualize in a metric (see attachment)
We want you to have a good understanding on what is needed. Please use the attachment to have a good picture.
The general database (dbx) needs to be scalable and flexible to add more Excel databases (db9, db10, db11,...)
General database can be a Excel spreadsheet or an Microsoft Access database. That's up to you.
Please do not id if you don't understand what we're asking.
If you like to bid and have questions, please ask before you bid.
We will provide a working databases with dummies records to protect privacy.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online