Customer Support (Email) Person Needed
This project received 207 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $121 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a professional, internet-savvy customer support person to work part-time on an hourly basis on answering emails.
Only individuals (not teams) will be considered for this position.
The role requires approximately 14 hours of work per week (for a total of 60 hours per month), with the goal of increasing this.
The role is strictly email-based. Ongoing duties include:
• Checking and replying to emails 3x/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year, working in the time zone you live in.
• Performing search engine research to find the answers to specific questions that are asked via email.
• Sending template answers to certain email questions.
• Creatively handling emails that come in on a range of issues. As indicated above, some answer templates will be used, but there will be a lot of improvisation.
• Helping customers with downloads
• Other related tasks
The right person...:
• Has a demonstrated history of proficiently handling customer support inquiries.
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is EXTREMELY friendly over email and is committed to providing over-the-top customer service that goes way above and beyond the "norm" and to treating each and every emailer like family, like a guest in their own home, and as a VIP.
• Has an extremely stable internet connection with no connection issues, no electricity issues and no other issues which would inhibit getting online.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
The rate of pay I am looking for is $[url removed, login to view] to $[url removed, login to view] per hour.
Please PM your resume/CV outlining your prior work history.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for one month (60 hours) of work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online