DATA ENTER 25 RESTAURANT MENUS (PART 1) - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project involves the following steps, which are detailed in the attached instructions:
1. Find the specified restaurant's website by searching the Web (restaurant name and address will be provided).
2. Create an account for that restaurant on stusys.net.
3. Follow the instructions to create an Enoteca menu using the restaurant's website
4. Repeat for a total of 25 restaurants.
Start by using the attached Project Instructions to create one menu for the single restaurant listed on the shared spreadsheet (link to be provided for the spreadsheet).
Once completed with the first menu, please update the spreadsheet and email us to inform us of the update.
We will review the menu and, once approved, we will notify you of the approval and add another 24 restaurants to the spreadsheet. For approval, the Enoteca menu must meet the requirements below.
Once all 25 Enoteca menus have been completed, please update the spreadsheet and email us to inform us of the updates.
We will review the complete set of menus and, once approved, we will notify you of the approval. For approval, the Enoteca menus must meet the requirements below.
1. Each Enoteca menu shall have the complete list of categories as found on the restaurant’s website.
2. Each Enoteca category shall have the complete list of items as found on the restaurant’s website.
3. Each Enoteca item shall have the complete item details as found on the restaurant’s website.
4. If an image of an item is available on the restaurant’s website, it shall be added to the item in Enoteca.
5. If an image of a category is available on the restaurant’s website, it shall be added to the category in Enoteca.
6. If a background or larger format image (as defined in the instructions) is available on the restaurant’s website, is shall be added to the menu’s background.
7. Menu data shall be free of grammatical errors.
8. Menu data shall be free of spelling errors. (Note: Besides being the most stable, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser because it has built in spell-checking.)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online