DATA ENTRY - Update excel spreadsheet and look for contact information
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
What to do:
1. Sort the booklist file by Publisher and by name, so you can easily determine who among the leads are Pearson users.
2. Take only those names using Pearson books, as this is our concern now.
3. For the Winter Columns, both new and existing name in the sales tracker file, fill the capacity with the actual capacity found in the booklist file. The capacity is the section enrol numbers found for each instructor in the green spreadsheet, with corresponding course and dept at the left portion. Since your list is already sorted by name, you can easily find the capacity (section enroll values) for each instructor. The course (dept abbreviation and course number) and capacity(section enrol) found in the booklist file should be reflected in the Winter Column of the Sales Tracker file. It should be the total capacity. For multiple courses handled by the same instructor, just indicate the first 2 courses in the Course Column, so we can save time, but just to inform me that this is a combined course.
4. For Fall, Spring and Summer Columns of new names, capacity should have the Publisher Code 222. Just indicate the same course as you have entered Under Winter Column. Since all leads you will include in the list are using Pearson books, we will have the same capacity for the new names of these columns.
5. For names which are existing in the sales tracker file, Fall, Spring and Summer Columns, that have existing course and capacity indicated under any of the Fall, Spring or Summer Column, add 222 to precede the current capacity, and make the capacity in a 6 digit format. If the course and capacity for these columns are blank or 0, copy the course you entered under Winter and indicate the Publisher Code 222 as capacity.
6. Name, Title, Organization, Department, Email and Phone# should be searched from the school website. See the existing list as to how this should be filled. Contact information should come from the department directory and you can only use the main directory to supplement information. We often get negative feedback from contact information gathered from the main directory, that is why we gather mainly from each department directory.
This task will be paid at the rate of 10c(USD) per new name with contact information. The same 5c(USD) for course updates of existing names. Make sure that you are not duplicating lists.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online