Daily Barcode scanning for certain stations in facility
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
We need an application written for both PC and Iphone/Ipod touch. It will need to integrate with an IPC INfinite peripherals Linea Pro barcode sled: [url removed, login to view]
The app essentially needs to do the following on the iphone/IPOD side:
1) Scan a barcode as acceptable or not acceptable
2) If not acceptable, then it needs to pop up the reasons that they are not acceptable as added on the PC end.
3) It also needs to be able to set timers when to check the items. For Example, on the PC end, I need to able to set certain times for alarm.
4) Once it's complete, all scanning is complete, then the operator needs to sign the completion and close the app.
5) It needs to list date and times of the scan.
1) I need to add additional stations as necessary.
2) I need to amend scans. If a scan was not done due to barcode being damaged, then I need to fix it in the system.
3) I need to be able to print the barcodes as necessary for new stations.
4) I need to be able to print the reports at the end of the day for the entire days scans. I also need to be able to recall old reports when necessary.
5) I need to be able set alerts for the ipod/iphone when to begin scanning at different times of the day. I should be able to do this when I check the days of the week, ie monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, just like a normal Iphone alarm setup. And then set times.
6) The report should be formated so all the days scans are on one page.
I will add more as I think of more items.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online