An evaluation was undertaken of two designs of systems from the previous design exercise produced by another software development team. A sample of 6 typical users of the system was given both of the computer-based prototypes of the system. They were asked to use each system to plan their training for the London Marathon for 2013.
They were asked to rate the systems with three different questions:
(1) “This product is highly attractive”
(2) “I found this better than planning my training on paper”
(3) “I would recommend this product to a friend”
All of these were rated on a scale of 1 to 7, where 1 was strongly disagree and 7 was strongly agree as follows:
Strongly Disagree Disagree Mildly Disagree Neutral Mildly Agree Agree Strongly Agree
They were also observed when performing the initial set-up task for their training with the system prototype and the following were recorded:
(1) Total time (in seconds) spent looking at, or interacting with the computer when setting up their training plan;
(2) Number of mistakes they made in setting up their training plan.
The data is given in Table 1, in the attachment
This has to be done using SPSS Statistics Data Editor 17.0
9 freelancers are bidding on average £133 for this job
years of market research experience- primary and secondary research, market research survey designs, data collection, analysis ,management consulting, marketing strategies please see private message!