Data Entry - Create Wordpress Business Directory using public information - repost
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $59 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$45 - $50 USD
I will give the Freelancer several locations to pull information from. These are known directories using public information. Problem is that not all of them have the same information, so Freelancer will visit each site and use their directory to build a business directory on my WordPress site. This is all public information so no copyright issues. When this project is completed I have several more for this site.
If the work is exceptional I will offer a bonus to the Freelancer.
1. Freelancer will find listings for businesses from already built directories and post to my WordPress blog. I have purchased a business directory plugin that must be used. Freelancer will log in and add information to create business listings (posts).
2. While adding information, the Freelancer will fix any errors in addresses found as far as capitalization.
Example: 121 main st., someTown, Ny 00000-
>>>>>SHOULD BE FIXED to:
121 Main Street, Sometown, NY 00000
Hours of Operation: the times for these business should all appear the same in terms of "am" or "pm"
Example: hours of operation: 9 am-10 pm SHOULD BE>> Hours of Operation: 9am - 10pm
Example: Hours of operation 12 - 8 PM SHOULD BE>> Hours of Operation: 12pm - 8pm
Example: 9:30 am / 0930 / 9:30AM / 9:30 AM / 930 am >>> Should be changed to "9:30am" - this is the same for all other times
Example: 10 pm / 10 PM / 10:00pm / 10:00 PM >>> Should be changed to "10pm"
I hope you understand this... it is important that all the times appear correct.
All addresses and business names should be perfect. I already have a compiled list of locations to cull information from which is public data, the problem is the data needs to be fixed, capitalization and grammar are sloppy.
3. Freelancer will follow my formula for post creation to include SEO and an image using google street view if no image of the business can be found online. Most business have websites that have their business image on them. Using the address, a Google map will also be inserted onto the page using Google iframe.
4. A spreadsheet in Excel will be created to collect this information as well. A spreadsheet will be issued to the freelancer to work from. So while posts are being built, a spreadsheet will be kept to keep track of all locations. This is a must. I believe there may be 2100 listings total. Once this project is completed we move on to phase 2 of the project and that is to build a database of doctors and lawyers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online