Data Entry Support - Events in Different Cities
This project received 51 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for data entry support for a network of websites that lists event information in various cities across the United States. The job will be require different data entry tasks and responsibilities such as logging into out website to review event information, adding new events found via a specific group of URLs we review on a weekly basis, and adding event information from any email newsletters our office receives.
We estimate that this project will require anywhere from 3 - 5 hours a week (12 - 20 hours a month). Anyone is welcome to bid on this project. Please review the tasks and requirements below.
1. Review our list of websites once a week for any NEW events added/posted. Add any new events found into our website.
2. Check events already entered in our system coming up within the next 4 weeks for any changes to date, time, and/or event description. Make modifications as necessary.
3. Review our list of BLOGS & RSS feeds for new event announcements. We have a blog/rss account setup for you.
4. Process, review, and enter event information that gets sent to us via email. We will forward any emails to you for data entry.
5. Log into our website to process and review events that our system automatically collects every week.
6. Review all events occurring Monday – Sunday for our events newsletter which gets sent out every Monday morning.
1. Must have strong understanding of business/professional English
2. Must be a good/strong communicator with status updates and reports (gives full details w/o having to ask)
3. Must reply/respond quickly (within an 2 hours or less)
4. Must be personally accessible and available via direct email (no web boards, website-based communications)
5. Must be available via instant messenger (Google Talk)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online