What to do:
1. Sort the book list file by Publisher and by name, so you can easily determine who among the leads should be included.
2. Take only those names using assigned publisher books, as this is our concern now.
3. For the Winter Columns, both new and existing name in the sales tracker file, fill the capacity with the actual capacity found in the booklist file. Since your list is already sorted by name, you can easily find the capacity (section enroll values) for each instructor. The course (dept abbreviation and course number) and capacity(section enrol) found in the booklist file should be reflected in the Winter Column of the Sales Tracker file. It should be the total capacity. For multiple courses handled by the same instructor, just indicate the first 2 courses in the Course Column, so we can save time, but just to inform me that this is a combined course.
4. For Fall, Spring and Summer Columns of new names, capacity should have the given Publisher Code. Just indicate the same course as you have entered Under Winter Column. Since all leads you will include in the list are using the publisher's books, we will have the same capacity for the new names of these columns.
5. For names which are existing in the sales tracker file, Fall, Spring and Summer Columns, that have existing course and capacity indicated under any of the Fall, Spring or Summer Column, add 222 to precede the current capacity, and make the capacity in a 6 digit format. If the course and capacity for these columns are blank or 0, copy the course you entered under Winter and indicate the Publisher Code 222 as capacity.
6. Aside from the course columns, the following must be filled: Name, Title, Organization, Department, Email and Phone# must be filled.
For each lead we are paying at USD10c. Around 30 names can be finished in an hour for this list. The length of the list varies on the number of users which ranges from a few hundred to more than a thousand per list.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hi.. Expert web scraper and typist here. Interested in your project. I assure you 100% accurate and good quality work. Ready to start. have a look at PM. Regards