What to do:
1. Sort the booklist file by Publisher and by name.
2. Take only those names using the publisher we are looking for.
3. For the Winter Columns, both new and existing name in the sales tracker file, fill the capacity with the actual capacity found in the booklist file. The capacity is the section enrol numbers found for each instructor in the green spreadsheet, with corresponding course and dept at the left portion. Since your list is already sorted by name, you can easily find the capacity (section enroll values) for each instructor. The course (dept abbreviation and course number) and capacity(section enrol) found in the booklist file should be reflected in the Winter Column of the Sales Tracker file. It should be the total capacity. For multiple courses handled by the same instructor, just indicate the first 2 courses in the Course Column, so we can save time, but just to inform me that this is a combined course.
4. For Fall, Spring and Summer Columns of new names, capacity should have the Publisher Code 222. Just indicate the same course as you have entered Under Winter Column. Since all leads you will include in the list are of the same publisher, we will have the same capacity for the new names of these columns.
5. For names which are existing in the sales tracker file, Fall, Spring and Summer Columns, that have existing course and capacity indicated under any of the Fall, Spring or Summer Column, add 222 to precede the current capacity, and make the capacity in a 6 digit format. If the course and capacity for these columns are blank or 0, copy the course you entered under Winter and indicate the Publisher Code 222 as capacity.
6. Name, Title, Organization, Department, Email and Phone# should be searched from the school website. See the existing list as to how this should be filled. Contact information should come from the department directory and you can only use the main directory to supplement information. We often get negative feedback from contact information gathered from the main directory, that is why we gather mainly from each department directory.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Dear sir,I've lot's of experiments similar [url removed, login to view] are u available i'll submit my past work already i'm doing same [url removed, login to view] for reply.Thanks.