Easy Transcription: Writing Out Text From Video & Audio
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $64 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
My name is Sean and I run a business where I am posting regular video and audio interviews to my blog.
I need someone to take these videos / audios and write down every word that I say in the video into a word document.
Here are more details of the project:
- I will be posting multiple videos per week so that means lots of consistent work for you.
- The videos will range from a few minuets to 30 minuets.
- You will need to break up the text into paragraphs where necessary and use proper english grammar.
- You will need to send me the text 1 day after getting the video or audio from me
- You will be paid by the hours you spend doing the transcription, not by the length of the video. I will pay you each month or every two weeks (your preference).
Here is what I am looking for in a person to do my transcribing:
- You must be excellent at delivering projects on time.
- You must be a great communicator. I must be able to reach you by skype / email and you must respond to my emails quickly.
- You must be able to understand English, even when it is spoken quickly.
- You must be able to write in proper English grammar.
- You must be able to get the text back to me within 24 hours of getting the video.
- You ideally live in an overseas country such as the Philippines or India so you charge a low $/hour rate.
- You will want consistent work for the long term (1 year).
To be considered for this important position in my business you must send me a private message with your bid answering the following:
1) How much you will charge per hour?
2) Where you are located?
3) Convince me that you are an excellent communicator. Prove to me that you are reliable and won't disappear.
4) Demonstrate your ability to translate english video to text by sending me the translation text of the first 30 seconds of one of my videos:
[url removed, login to view]
5) Explain why you should be chosen for this job!
I have a number of freelancers working for me overseas right now so I am easy to work with.
This is really easy, consistent work.
I look forward to working with you soon!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online