Excel spreadsheet data mining required (possibly into database?)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 17
Basically we have a spreadsheet of data from a website where we have performers. The spreadsheets are taken from the websites and split into sheets with the credits received and any debits. This could mean money for a show performed, subscription to their services, credits from a special offer etc. The data show the time and date, the buyers username, the amount paid, the charge associated to our performer (amongst others).
So, heres what we need asap! We need this data in an easy to read front page. We need it to be able to do some preset queries and show this data in perhaps chart formats. Example queries might be:
1) Most active user
2) Most active user by date/week period in each month/by service (show/special offer/subscription)
3) Best days of the month across all performers
4) Best performer
5) Number of special offers by type and again by time of the month
6) Average added number of Twitter followers
7) Commission and charges over given period
Ive attached the spreadsheet to the job, we have three of these for different people, the only data not here is for other platform they perform on but we can add those at a later date and would like to too.
Any questions come back to me...!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online