We are the Mindmavin Consulting Company and we are looking to hire folks with the potential of being a great personal assistant. Mindmavin is headquartered in California (in that town with the beautiful bridge), but the job’s location can be anywhere within the US. For beginners, this is a part time job of 20 hours a week, with the potential to become full time in the near future. Your work will mostly be web and phone based. Hours of work will be based on US-West coast. All training and work will be done wherever you are, but you need to have your computer and the ability to keep it running. Please send us a proposal ASAP for work is ready to be taken care of immediately.
- Native English speaker: You need to be able to speak fluent English without a foreign accent.
- Self-confident: You are able to communicate professionally and confidently with seasoned business contacts. Heck, you would even impress the president of the United States.
- Highly communicative: You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you communicate well. You can’t remember the last time you were accused of talking too little.
- Attention to detail: You love details, if you could you would grow them in your yard, feed them daily and never let even one get away.
- Learning: You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge and have done your share of self-learning.
- Thinking ahead: You enjoy thinking one step ahead for the people you work for, solving needs before they even arise in their minds.
- Problem solver: Taking a step back and evaluating how to best solve a given (expected or unexpected) challenge. No matter what went wrong, you believe there is a solution to it and you are going to find it faster than Indiana Jones.
- Reliable and Professional: Within just a few short weeks the person who I am working for will build high-level confidence in me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes telling his peers that he can leave almost anything to me and know that is going to get done
- I can write!: You might not be the next Hemingway, but you enjoy writing well and in a world where our lovely language is under attack you hold up the fort and do not allow those silly little things called “typos” to creep up on you. You take pride in your writing. “Do u no wh@ we mean, 4 it’s important, r8?”
- Listening is an art form: You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
- Technology is fun: I might have not yet earned the honors of being called a “geek” but give me a piece of technology (a service, software or hardware) and I will make it purr like a cat for you. Just don’t expect me to launch a rocket to the moon, we can leave that to Richard Branson and all his virgins.
- Joy of Helping: You can look back in history and find many examples in which you got that boost of feeling great whenever you have been able to help a friend, family member or just a fellow human being to have a better experience.
- Receive and transcribe email dictations for contact owner
- Enter new contact information into [url removed, login to view]
- Create email drafts for the folks you work for
- Creation of Value Payload Items (text blurbs on items of value)
Any other responsibilities that might arise while performing this job
Please only apply if:
-You are willing to write a customized response to this job post
-You have a proven background of working from home in the past (remotely or from home)
- Unfortunately, if you do not meet these requirements we will not be able to respond.
Congratulations, you have made it to the end of this job posting! That might already qualify you for this job. We can’t wait.