Keyword Research - a very simple project - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $58 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a list of over one million keywords. I need these keywords to be filtered by certain parameters (and software) that I will provide to the winning bidder. Here are the specific steps:
1. Copy keywords from notepad and paste into excel
2. Copy no more 10,000 keywords at a time and paste into my keyword research software
3. Set the assigned filters for the keyword research
4. Generate the list of keywords (this will be a VERY condensed list - maybe 100-400 keywords)
5. Perform one last step on this filtered list (I will explain this last step to the winning bidder)
6. Record these fully "cleaned" keywords into a Google Drive Excel sheet I will provide
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 until all 1,000,000 keywords have been checked and all "clean" keywords have been generated.
**I will provide a video tutorial of the above steps to the winning bidder**
****PLEASE NOTE: I will provide the keyword software to you free of charge, but this software MUST be returned to me after the project is completed (i.e. you can not keep the software or the software registration code, key(s), etc.)
ALL YOU WILL NEED IS EXCEL OR AN EXCEL EQUIVALENT (google spreadsheet, open office, etc.)
WINNING BIDDER MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AND A DOCUMENT STATING THEY WILL RETURN THE SOFTWARE AND SOFTWARE REGISTRATION CODE(S), KEY(S), ETC.
I have several more similar projects that I need completed in the coming weeks. If you do an outstanding job, I WILL hire you again.
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online