I have a list of over one million keywords. I need these keywords to be filtered by certain parameters (and software) that I will provide to the winning bidder. Here are the specific steps:
1. Copy keywords from notepad and paste into excel
2. Copy no more 10,000 keywords at a time and paste into my keyword research software
3. Set the assigned filters for the keyword research
4. Generate the list of keywords (this will be a VERY condensed list - maybe 100-400 keywords)
5. Perform one last step on this filtered list (I will explain this last step to the winning bidder)
6. Record these fully "cleaned" keywords into a Google Drive Excel sheet I will provide
7. Repeat Steps 1-6 until all 1,000,000 keywords have been checked and all "clean" keywords have been generated.
**I will provide a video tutorial of the above steps to the winning bidder**
****PLEASE NOTE: I will provide the keyword software to you free of charge, but this software MUST be returned to me after the project is completed (i.e. you can not keep the software or the software registration code, key(s), etc.)
ALL YOU WILL NEED IS EXCEL OR AN EXCEL EQUIVALENT (google spreadsheet, open office, etc.)
WINNING BIDDER MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AND A DOCUMENT STATING THEY WILL RETURN THE SOFTWARE AND SOFTWARE REGISTRATION CODE(S), KEY(S), ETC.
I have several more similar projects that I need completed in the coming weeks. If you do an outstanding job, I WILL hire you again.
Thanks and GOOD LUCK!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
I understand that this project is a copy and paste and filter project based on the instructions that you provide. Although I am new to freelance, you will not be disappointed with the end result.
The process can be made automatic if your software (keyword filter) works in command line mode. Please provide detail about the keyword filter if you need automation. :)