We have a new magento go website that we are working to launch over the next couple of weeks. I am looking for someone with experience adding and manipulating products in Magento Go. This will be the initial batch of products (100 for right now). Steps would be as follows:
1) We would provide winning bidder with access to back end of magento site.
2) We would provide excel spreadsheet with the information on the items winning bidder would be in charge of.
3) We would provide website from our manufacturer where the product images would need to be searched for and product images of each color would need to downloaded.
4) Each image would need to be resized for use on for use on our site. Image files are too large.
5) Those product images would need to be uploaded into Magento Go store to the item that they are specific to.
6) Color options would need to be added to the "custom options tab" of each specific product on the site.
7) We would also need the additional price tiers from the spreadsheet added to each item.
We are willing to spend some time training, if needed.
I have attached a copy of the excel spreadsheet and screen shots of from the back end of magento site. The website for our manufacturer where we would be downloading the images from is http://www.bulletline.com.
Go ahead and search for the product number and see that you can download each of the individual images.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $106 for this job
hire me!!..I'm Expertise in doing this sort of stuff..so i can upload those 100 products in 2 - 3 days..please provide me login details..so i can make a sample entry for you.."CAN START RIGHT AWAY"..Thanks, Raj..!
Hi, I'm interested in this project. I didn't work in Magento till now but I'm a fast learner. Please check out previous reviews. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks