Closed

PayDay Project (No Accuracy, No Typing) Copy - Paste

PayDay Project (No Accuracy, No Typing) Copy - Paste

THE PROJECT HAS BEEN SOURCED FROM USA BASED END-CLIENT. WE ARE OFFSHORE CHANNEL PARTNERS FOR INDIA. WE HAVE TO CREATE DATABASE FOR SAME. HERE WE ARE GIVING EXCEL FILES TO BE COPIED INTO ONLINE SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY US.

THERE ARE MERELY 22 FIELDS IN SINGLE FORM & HAS TO BE COPIED INTO SOFTWARE FROM EXCEL DATA.

NO ACCURACY, NO COMPENSATION, NO TARGET, NO TYPING

PROJECTION

# PROJECT NAME Pay Day

# PAY RATE IN RS 8 Rs/Form

# WORK LOAD 100 Forms per day. Mon-Fri only per week

# NO OF SYSTEMS 10 Systems/5 systems

# SOURCE OF PROJECT USA

# DURATION OF PROJECT 12 Months

#PAYMENT GUARANTEE 70% Payment In Advance after the signup through Demand Draft.

# BILLING CYCLE Weekly (70% In Advance and remaining 30% after 02 Days of work submission @ first billing)

# BILLING DAY Every Wednesday

# BUSINESS PROCUMENT FEES

5 Systems 75,000 INR

10 Systems 1,50,000 INR

Skills: Copy Typing, Data Entry, Data Processing, Excel, Word

See more: data typing project usa, copy paste project payday, payday accuracy project, copy paste work payday, usa online data entry work, pay per typing, payment online offshore, online offshore, online data entry work in usa, online data entry work for usa, online business in india data entry, online business from india, offshore online, offshore india data entry, data entry offshore, advance excel 2013, online data entry by india, online business for india, data entry business in india, typing of project, project of copy paste, payday, online data entry in usa, online data entry business in india, offshore data entry

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Bohol, Philippines

Project ID: #4476274

66 freelancers are bidding on average $16 for this job

nmlarsath

Let start this

$20 USD in 3 days
(22 Reviews)
4.4
Leogorn

I am available immediately to start. Please PM me to discuss the project in more detail.

$16 USD in 3 days
(10 Reviews)
4.6
kamaljeetdd

Hi, I am highly interested in PayDay Project with 8 Rs per form and will start with 5 systems. I would like to give my fullest and maximum contribution towards the success of this project with high accuracy and within More

$13 USD in 1 day
(29 Reviews)
4.5
tlynch2300

I am able to dedicate the necessary time to complete your project.

$16 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
2.5
mmagr99

sir i am ready for that

$13 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
2.0
sparshagroups

We are keen to work with you on this project......

$20 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)
1.4
akhilturai

I can help you!

$15 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
1.0
CatyAssistant

I am a fast and accurate!

$13 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
1.1
ivanadhipto

I am interested to do the work. thanks

$13 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
minadres

hello! I would like to express my interest on this project. I can assure you of my commitment in doing my tasks.

$13 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sampathdoluva

Dear sir I'm university student in sri lanka .I like do this project

$20 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
0.0
accajayon

Greetings,I'm interested to work in this project. I am available to work at any time and fully capable of doing the task required.

$13 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
lovetopleaseyou

I'm new to the site, and I think this would be an easy way to get into the freelancing thing.

$16 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sahilsai

I AM extremely hardworker..i am doing [url removed, login to view] in computer science that means i am well educated and smart minded u can say ....

$16 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
paulmckee801

Hello, I would like to do this project for you. I have lots of experiance and I have the time to dedicate to this project for you. Please take a look at my profile for more information. Kind Regards Paul.

$16 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
hafizjavedanwar

i m available for long term business relation.

$13 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
tulikagupta88

trust on me, n give your job. i will do job on time.

$23 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
shawkot13

I am interested to do the work. thanks

$16 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
starships

Hi, my name's Fidel, and am the man for the job. I promise to deliver impeccable work with high quality and i also promise to dedicate even more hours if you require me to. Im ready to start right now..Please give me t More

$13 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
bhalami2

very eger to work on this project. thanks

$16 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0