I have a process I repeat regularly on excel and would like to automate it.
I will have a file in excel with data which is exactly 6 columns (A to F) but with any number of rows (minimum of 2).
The process would be:
1) Insert new (blank) alternate rows after each row - so line 1 will have data, 2 will be blank, 3 with data, 4 blank etc. - this should be done until the last line with data. The macro I currently use for this step is:
Do While Not IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view](2, 0).Select
2) Then merge the blank fields on each blank line after the data for column A to F (so the first 6 cells of each blank row).
3) Apply a border to all sides (and inside) for every cell in column A to F, down to the last merged cell.
4) Revise every cell height to be [url removed, login to view] / 32 pixels.
5) Revise cell widths as follows:
A - [url removed, login to view] / 60 pixels
B - [url removed, login to view] / 90pixels
C - [url removed, login to view] / 352 pixels
D - [url removed, login to view] / 233 pixels
E - [url removed, login to view] / 120 pixels
F - [url removed, login to view] / 105 pixels
I want all of these processes to be made together into one macro so I can do them rapidly.
51 freelancers are bidding on average £16 for this job
Hello, I am a .NET, VBA and VSTO software developer. I have nine years of experience in programming. I rest-assure that I will complete the work on time and deliver you the completed work to your satisfaction.
Hi Leisurewear. Being highly proficient in Excel, I shall be able to deliver you the control sheet in a few hours. Lets begin and finish the job. Regards
I am very proficient in dealing with word, ppt, access, excel files, and good at VBA programming, I have exceed 6 years of VBA programming experience now. Please trust me, and let expert do it.