Transcribe audio/video to text conversion (transcription)
This project was awarded to sweepness for $121 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need you to transcribe this video at [url removed, login to view]
to text (Word/OpenOffice) and format it nicely.
1. We don't want you to transcribe verbatim but only what the speaker wanted to say. So if he says "So, if he asks you... I mean, tells you", you will only write "So, if he tells you...".
2. You need to correct obvious grammatical errors such as "I says" corrected to "I say".
3. If there is some structuring in the lecture, such as "point number one", you should write "1." where suitable.
4. When the speaker quotes someone saying something, put it in quotes and italics.
5. When the speaker strongly emphasizes something, the emphasized text should be underlined.
6. When someone from what the audience speaks, put in "AUDIENCE:", when the speaker responds, put in "SPEAKER:" or (use speaker's name, if known)
7. When there is some response from the audience, such as laughter, you should write it in the brackets (laughter).
8. If the speaker quotes a text which is displayed in the video and does not quote it precisely, use the text from the video.
9. We also need you to transcribe the texts shown in the video, where appropriate (not necessarily each and every line). The point is to make the transcribed text as complete as possible, so that the reader could grasp the topic as completely as if they watched the video, without the need of actually watching it. To apply for the job, please send the transcription of 6:04 - 6:18 (14 seconds, according to the provided instructions), your bid for the whole job and the time you will need to complete the job.
One of the speaker's written note will be provided to the winning bidder, to make the transcription easier to do.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online